We work with SMBs on how to hire and retain in todays’ market.
Like anything else, the workforce is ever changing. Hiring practices, onboarding and employee investment needs to be ever changing as well. If not, the employee experience is frustrating and can lead to poor performance, criticism of the business and loss of new hire referral. But worse of all would be that all of that would impact the end result – customer experience.
As a result, expectations need to be aligned all around, starting with the hiring process and continuing right through the employee’s stay with your business.
Dermer Consulting understands the hiring process, the workforce, SMBs and, more importantly, the SMB budget. We offer services on an ‘as needed basis’, or on an ongoing basis.
- Coaching HR teams and hiring managers on what to expect in today’s recruiting and hiring process
- Job descriptions that are VERY pointed and will attract the right candidates
- Interfacing with agencies to ensure they understand, for each position, which candidates to submit, freeing up valuable time for the HR and Hiring Manager
- Screening candidates, whether they come through agencies, social media or elsewhere
- Working with business owners and managers to align retention expectations per position and per the realities of the job market
- Defining the right employee experience including ongoing investment
Dermer Consulting has deep experience in these areas and can make SMB recruiting, hiring and retention work a little easier, by offering senior expertise at a cost the business can afford.